Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week In The Life 7/25 - 7/31

I am capturing a week in our lives thanks to Ali Edward’s project. Learn more about it here and also view the free PDF materials here. You can play along and share your stories daily on Ali’s blog and also at Big Picture Classes in a FREE community.

This is the first year that I am playing along. I usually feel like I don’t have the time or energy to commit to a project like this. (Taking photos all day and documenting the little things) What’s changed? Nothing. J Life is chaotic right now but I am making changes in my life that include taking care of me, as well as the kids and hubby. This project is only one day in and it is already bringing me so much joy, which is what I need.

Here are some highlights from Monday 7/25.

Observations- Dominic is the sweetest baby boy. At 4am he greets me with a smile and his little hand grazes my face. He no longer cries just to cry. The poor boy is teething and having a rough time with it…he is clearly in pain and it’s rough to see him like this.

Overheard – Audrey is talking all of our ears off, even the dog’s ears. Today she “read” the Target ad to Dominic, telling him about the yummas, colors and horses.

Favorite Moment – Our (mine and Nick’s) favorite moment was when Audrey swam for the first time without us holding her. She was so excited and wanted to do it again and again, saying “SIM SIM”! She even started jumping into our arms. Awesome job Audrey.

Gratitude – I am so thankful for our pool. It is over 100 degrees (which is normal for AZ) with humidity (not normal). We had such a fun time today, playing in the pool.

I found that I have no problem taking a load of photos and the PDF sheets have really helped me document things. Thank you Ali for creating this project!
Play along this week or any other week. Capture the little things in life and ENJOY it.
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I love Audrey's sweet little voice and another great pic of you my friend.

    ReplyDelete