Monday, August 8, 2011

Week In The Life ~ Step 2

For Step 2, I decided to pick out my favorite 7 photos and print them in either 8 x 10 or 8.5 x 11. Since this is an 8.5 x 11 book, I tried to find some vertical shots. The 3 that I liked that were horizontal, I printed in 8 x 10 and knew I could crop them to fit width wise. On one of the days, I had two shots I really like so one will go in front and one on the back of the page protector.


I wanted to create a simple layout I could use on all 7 pages that will open each day. I used 7 different border punches by various brands, Provence Capital Letter by Technique Tuesday (retired), A Date with Ali by Ali and Technique Tuesday, Echo Park Paper, and Birthstone brads (November).

I'm loving how everything is turning out! I'll be working on more today...step 3 will either include working on the smaller photos or the journaling. Go get crafty!
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Thanks for taking the time to show me your work in progress. Helps generate ideas for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love where you're going with this album. And Jackie is right....since this is my first time, seeing yours helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete