Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cards Anyone?

I enjoy looking at many crafty card making blogs and stare in wonder at these amazing works of art that these people call cards. I have to admit...I'm not really a card maker BUT I have been making a few lately. My style with cards is more of a clean and simple approach, though I do enjoy layering papers and putting a bit of ribbon on for good measure. (because let's face it, my two addictions are pretty papers and ribbon) For card sentiments, my favorite stamps are from Technique Tuesday and Unity Stamp company. Here are a few cards I've made lately...

The stamps are from the March Studio AE "Cakes and Candles" from Ali Edwards and Technique Tuesday. The papers are Basic Grey. The diamond die cut is a "nestabilities" from Spell binders.


The stamp is from the "Love" set by Ali Edwards and Technique Tuesday. The papers are Basic Grey. The scallop circle die cut is a "nestabilities" from Spell binders.

The stamp is "Ribbit" and the ink "Peridot" both from Technique Tuesday on a mini 3 x 3 card.

Stamp is from the mini set "A million and one" by Ali Edwards and Technique Tuesday. The papers are Basic Grey. Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart.

Check out all these stamps at techniquetuesday.com! Thanks for stopping by!
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment