Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yesterday and Today ~ Ali Edwards

Hello! This layout is for Week 4 of Yesterday and Today, it is a "challenging story". The journaling includes a blog post I wrote in November 2006 when I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy. I also go on to talk about the journey to "try" again and how it has ultimately led to the birth of my two children. I wasn't sure I could do this weeks project. I wasn't sure I wanted to even try.....but I am glad I did. It still makes me sad to think about what happened but I have had many friends who unfortunately have experienced the same thing and I hope this gives them courage to keep trying.


Thank you for reading.

Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. This is really striking - I like the background paper and the contrast with the orange. Good for you for working through the tough stuff.

    ReplyDelete