Sunday, January 2, 2011

One Little Word ~ Ali Edwards!

What are you wanting to change in this New Year? I really love Ali's idea of not making a resolution list, rather choosing a word to guide you and motivate you throughout the year. I'm so excited for this class done with Ali Edwards at bigpictureclasses.com. My word for 2011 is ACTIVE! I am looking forward to becoming more active after this pregnancy is over. I will have a 2yr old and a newborn, needless to say things will be more active naturally but I will be making an effort to be more healthy for my family and myself. This is my title page for the project....kind of matches my blog...lol. I will be working on the assignment for January today and hopefully will post another entry.

Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. Hey! like your cover page! following from Ali's class

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! another fellow classmate here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissy! Another classmate from BPC. That's a great word. Sounds like you've already thought about how it will fit into your life in 2011. My word is QUEST. Good luck! :)

    Tammy
    http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

    ReplyDelete