Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life

Life has definitely gotten in the way of crafting these days and I've seriously been going through crafty withdraws. :) I have one more month left in this pregnancy and it has been a rough one! So many more symptoms with this one, compared to my first. The latest is a super fast heart...sometimes I feel like I'm gonna pass out! Docs are checking things out so hopefully I will know soon if this is just a pregnancy thing.

Along with health stuff, I dropped my laptop last week and was without for a while! Luckily my husband is super talented with tech stuff and fixed it. Now I can start working on pictures for my December Daily Album! I hope to post some pages this weekend. If you love Ali Edwards, check out this project on her blog at http://aliedwards.com/2010/12/december-daily-day-seven-3.html

Go Get Crafty!!!
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment